PDA

View Full Version : Cala Lily

Jackie Schuknecht
02-14-2010, 06:18 PM
Added some texture to the base image. Erased some it out form the lily and left some in.
Textures gotten at Flypaper Textures.
Comments Appreciated.

kostas nianiopoulos
02-14-2010, 07:03 PM
it seems that to day is your day Jackie , i see every where pretty images made by u .. this one it riminds me something from vidage , and the BG , looks to me something like marble , verry verry good ... if i had this image i would print soft , in latter papers to write my laters , but is not mine , lucky you !!!

Julie Kenward
02-14-2010, 09:12 PM
Jackie, this is really beautiful and a great use of textures. I think you left just the right amount on the lily itself to blend it in with the BG yet you still kept it a whole separate entity. My one suggestion would be to clone out a few of the very small tiny dots that are showing up inside the lily itself. Everything else works beautifully. Nice composition and beautiful "feel" to the image.

Julie Brown
02-14-2010, 09:36 PM
Jackie, you've been very creative today. The flower has very nice form, and I like how you have positioned it in the frame. Another elegant image!:)

denise ippolito
02-15-2010, 05:09 AM
Jackie, Nice BG texture work and Calla Lilys are one of my favs. I think the area above your sig. may need a bit more texture added back. Very lovely.:)

Mark Fuge
02-15-2010, 07:49 AM
Nice image and application, Jackie.

Like the BG area.

Anita Bower
02-17-2010, 07:43 AM
I think it is just gorgeous. Of course, I'm partial to Cala Lilies and textures. Beautiful beginning image. Love how you shot the Cala Lily. The texture complements it. Nice work. :)

Cindy Mead
02-17-2010, 10:07 PM
I like the texture you chose for this elegant blossom Jackie (flypaper textures are my own personal faves) Wonderful tones in this beautiful comp :)

Jackie Schuknecht
02-17-2010, 10:23 PM
Thanks for the recommendations Cindy, I think I will become addicted to Flypaper. They add so much character to a photo. Thanks for your comments everyone.

Barbara Kile
02-18-2010, 01:12 PM
Great texture work on this Jackie, and I love Callas!