PDA

View Full Version : Cs4 working on a eye

Willem Verboom
02-04-2010, 10:07 AM
I've a questin about retouching a birds eye. Sometimes there is a possibility that an eye is not whate it meant to be. Is there a article or a tutorial where you can learn that?

Or is there maybay someone out there how whants to tell me how to do that kind of things.

Thanks for the info

Willem Verboom

Doug Brown
02-04-2010, 11:17 AM
Could you be more specific about what you want to do to the eye? Maybe an image upload.

Don Hamilton Jr.
02-04-2010, 01:15 PM
i'm subscribed as well Doug.... i have CS4... never having photoshop... can you say learning curve????????:confused:

Tony Whitehead
02-04-2010, 01:23 PM
Artie's Digital Basics file has a section "digital eye doctor" which covers this (and tons more) - it's great value, regularly updated and really flattens the learning curve :)

Don Hamilton Jr.
02-04-2010, 01:27 PM
tony is this on his website? Thks don

William Malacarne
02-04-2010, 01:34 PM
Digital Basics can be found here.

https://store.birdsasart.com/shop/item.aspx?itemid=252

Bill

Mark Theriot
02-04-2010, 01:34 PM
I just got this over the weekend (Digital Basics) great stuff!

Mark

Mike Tracy
02-04-2010, 02:21 PM
If you post an example of what is puzzling you I will "fix" it and tell you the steps I took. I am also sure if I don't see it soon enough many here would be glad to lend a hand.

Willem Verboom
02-04-2010, 03:00 PM
Tank you all for your quick responses. I meant I don't get the detail back in the eye. I now what color it must be but the little 'artifects' i don't now how too get it back in. Sometimes I use push true /hold back( I don't now the english word for that) But it is the quick response buttun ' O ' on your typeboard.
But that is sometimes not enough and want too learn more about that kind of subject.

Willem

Jay Gould
02-04-2010, 03:33 PM
If you post an example of what is puzzling you post a image. I will "fix" it and tell you the steps I took. I am also sure if I don't see it soon enough many here would be glad to lend a hand.

Mike, there are so many images where someone says that "just the eye should be sharpened" that a general tutorial in the ER forum regarding sharpening just the eye would be great!

Willem Verboom
02-04-2010, 03:43 PM
Agree white Jay,about a tutorial.

Here by a link too the picture.
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x15/vmotion/zaagbek.jpg link too picture

I'm curious about the results.

cheers Willem

David Thomasson
02-04-2010, 05:41 PM
Tank you all for your quick responses. I meant I don't get the detail back in the eye. I now what color it must be but the little 'artifects' i don't now how too get it back in. Sometimes I use push true /hold back( I don't now the english word for that) But it is the quick response buttun ' O ' on your typeboard.
But that is sometimes not enough and want too learn more about that kind of subject.

Willem

No method will work for all images. If you could post a 100% crop of the problem you're trying to solve, it would be very helpful. I've fixed eyes dozens of ways, but the technique always depends on the specific image, and on specifically what you want to accomplish with it.