02-02-2010, 08:34 AM
Dear all
Taken this in Bandhavgarh NP at Climber's Point
D300 , 600mm, ISO 400 , beanbag , 1/40
All C & C are most welcome and much appreciated
Harshad

Ken Watkins
02-02-2010, 09:03 AM
Now this I like I suppose it is a pity about the bush slightly spoiling the nearest Tiger, but this is how things really are!

Steve Kaluski
02-02-2010, 10:31 AM
Harshad, the 'salt & lemon' is really working on that wound!

I really good habitat image, like the pose & set up, and the foliage doesn't bother me, however I feel it lacks punch. Be interested to here from anyone else about this, or is it me?

Harshad, if you can tweak the original & repost, it would be better than this. Have also done a little gardening too.

I think you are better suited with the Nikon?;)

Enjoy my friend.

Steve ;)
keep me posted

Harshad Barve
02-02-2010, 11:45 AM
Harshad, the 'salt & lemon' is really working on that wound!

India is most in-expensive country Steve ;);)

Steve Kaluski
02-02-2010, 11:51 AM
India is most in-expensive country Steve

Yes, but good company is 'mega' bucks :D:D

Harshad Barve
02-02-2010, 12:03 PM
Yes, but good company is 'mega' bucks :D:D

any one who loves stripes and spots , my company is FREE of COST :):):)

Harshad Barve
02-02-2010, 12:05 PM
but this is how things really are!

thats why grass blades , tress dont distrat me :):)

Alfred Forns
02-02-2010, 06:06 PM
Nice relaxed pose and attentive look !! Glad both were well lit, I like re post with the increase in contrast btw excellent crop selection leaving the leaves on the left !!!

Marc Mol
02-02-2010, 07:31 PM
Nice relaxed & reflective pose here of these two. When I first saw this Harshad it looked like the image could use some contrast/saturation increase overall, upon scrolling down I see that Steve has addressed this. Well done.
TFS

Ajit Huilgol
02-02-2010, 08:47 PM
Yes, Harshad, trees and leaves don't bother me! Steve's job on the original is well done, but I would have cloned out the stone abutting on the tiger's nose while I was at it.

Stu Bowie
02-03-2010, 12:06 AM
Harshadbhai, the comp is well balanced, and I like the lazy pose of the two tigers. Just to get one image of these guys.

David Fletcher
02-03-2010, 09:31 AM
For me, Ditto Stu. Like the repost too, and agree with Ajit, the stone by the nose could get thrown.... :D. Nicely done. Ditto better with the Nikon.... D3s be good. :D (understand the circumstances. You are a good man)... just thought to tease a little....

Declan Troy
02-03-2010, 12:32 PM
This is one of my favorite tiger shoots posted so far. I like the environment; I like the very relaxed appearance of the tigers. Many little things one could wish for (like a bit of eye contact with the closer tiger) but this is the what was captured and it works quite nicely.