PDA

View Full Version : Fiery Fox

denise ippolito
02-01-2010, 09:57 AM
I used the frac. filter on glow 100 and masked back in some details. Sorry guys, I'm kinda stuck on this filter but I will try to pull myself away from it and contribute to the theme:eek:

peter delaney
02-01-2010, 10:36 AM
have absolutely no idea how you achieved this ... but I love it..

Christopher Miller
02-01-2010, 11:25 AM
Beautiful work, Denise! Love that stare, and the fur looks great fracced. :)

denise ippolito
02-01-2010, 11:50 AM
Thanks guys, I appreciate it.:)

Peter, Thank you. I have included a link under my sig. w/ a couple of free mini tutorials I put together showing step by step instructions on how to re-create this look using the Fractalius plug-in by Redfields.

Joel Eade
02-01-2010, 05:20 PM
Fractalius supreme! Should be on their website as an example image. It is addictive isn't it?

denise ippolito
02-01-2010, 05:49 PM
Joel, Thank you for your kind words. It really is like an addiction. I can't seem to stop.:)

Indranil Sircar
02-01-2010, 06:49 PM
I am just loving these fract compositions! Another of your excellent creations, Denise. Love everything about it.... fur, eyes, nose, colors... excellent processing.

Ed Vatza
02-02-2010, 06:46 AM
What I like the most about these Frac treatments is the eyes! I think what you end up with are gorgeous eyes that allow me to peer into the soul of the beast while the Frac treatment provided just enough definition for the body of the beast without detracting one iota from the eyes. That's what I see in these Frac images, Denise.

Arthur Morris
02-02-2010, 07:56 AM
Yeah, the Fract Queen strikes again. I loved this one so much the second that I saw it that I will be using it in today's Bulletin with your Fracting Tutorial. Thanks for that BTW :) The fracted fur, the killer eyes, and the saturated oranges combine to make this one very special....

Lana Hays
02-02-2010, 11:02 AM
Denise
This is soooo good that it's wicked. Wonderful detail but it's the eyes that really get me. I just checked and Fractalius doesn't come in the "Mac" flavor. That's the second program that I've loved from this forum that I can't get....arghhhhhh!!

denise ippolito
02-02-2010, 11:55 AM
Thank you all for your kind words. I really appreciate the support.

Artie, I am thrilled to have my images in your Bulletin and consider it a great honor. Thank you very much.:)

Nick Palmieri
02-02-2010, 07:32 PM
Congrats Denise on being in Artie's bulletin, nice job! I love this image and just downloaded Frac. I am just wondering if a little more of the nose revealed may strengthen this a bit...of course I am just being picky since this image works fine as is...

Oscar Zangroniz
02-02-2010, 09:22 PM
Simply beautiful D.
Where is the tutorial?

denise ippolito
02-02-2010, 09:33 PM
Thanks Christopher and Oscar, I appreciate it.
Oscar, The link is right under my sig. You can also find it on my website.:)

denise ippolito
02-03-2010, 04:57 PM
Peter, Nice to hear from you. You have been missed. I know a few folks work with 2 Operating Systems in order to run some of the photoshop plug-ins. May be something to consider. Thank you for your kind words and there are alot of effects that can be used to give a "cartoon" look. Poster edges in photoshop and Topaz Simplify come to mind.