PDA

View Full Version : So Where and When

Fabs Forns
02-20-2008, 10:58 PM
Do we meet????

Maxis Gamez
02-21-2008, 06:55 AM
HERE!! (http://www.birdphotographers.net/forums/showthread.php?p=37603#post37603)

:)

Bill McCrystyn
02-25-2008, 02:19 PM
NOW - Arkansas rep, checkin' in. 53* and partly cloudy. Ain't good weather, but it beats no weather at all. :)

Out at the Hamilton Lake fish hatchery Steve said he has seen up to 70 GBH at a time stealing his fish. I noticed on the road out on the ponds shotgun shells. I don't think he 's to happy with them. I gave him a picture of one and tagged it "Bandito" for him to hang on the wall and he promised to call me when they group large again - before he starts scaring them off.

Josh O'Donnell
02-26-2008, 04:43 PM
Name the time and place and I'll be there... Okay well I can't really say that definitively, but I'll do my best! This dang dissertation that I'm writing seems to keep interfering other my other more pleasurable pursuits haha.

Maxis Gamez
02-26-2008, 07:33 PM
Name the time and place and I'll be there... Okay well I can't really say that definitively, but I'll do my best! This dang dissertation that I'm writing seems to keep interfering other my other more pleasurable pursuits haha.

Josh,

Hope to see you there man!!