PDA

View Full Version : News from Beeps Captor

Alfred Forns
02-20-2008, 09:49 PM
It is a relief to know that BeePNogie is alive and well :) Has also been confirmed he is being held for ransom :eek:
Ransom note will follow .... one thing to not this entire business smells fishy :D I'm sure enquiring minds want to know but patience it will become obvious :cool:

I'm concerned with the look of determination in the face of the captor :cool:
Comments welcome and much appreciated

Judy Lynn Malloch
02-20-2008, 10:06 PM
Wow !!!! Beeep is definitely in the spotlight now if he was not before ????????? You gott a love this little guy and he looks like he misses Mom and Dad !!!!

Judd Patterson
02-20-2008, 10:10 PM
I agree that the captor does look determined and has quite a vantage point in which to see us coming. I'm not sure if a daring rescue attempt is possible, but I'm willing to climb the nest tree as long as others stand below throwing various tasty fish morsels around!

Alfred Forns
02-20-2008, 10:25 PM
Much appreciated judd Getting one of those old fashion firemen nets might be an option

It is not official but a ransom note has been sent by messenger pigeon ;) Will be arriving tomorrow depending on local weather conditions and mood of the bird :p :D :)

Ian McHenry
02-21-2008, 12:54 AM
Come on you guys. Surely a descendent of the old wagon trail days could lassoe the orange and white one and give him a break for freedom !!!!

Alfred Forns
02-21-2008, 07:24 AM
Ian those birds nest very high Don't think the old lassoe trick would work at all We are still formulating a plan Can't wait for the Criminal Mind people to get here The faster we have a profile of the perpetrator the sooner Beep will be in our hands !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike McCarthy
02-21-2008, 12:45 PM
I'd give the osprey what ever it wants. YOU DO NOT WANT TO MESS WITH "THE OSPREY". *-)

Ian McHenry
02-21-2008, 05:53 PM
Here's a suggestion.
How about Al flies in on a hang glider and makes a rescue like a pterodactyl !!!

Lana Hays
02-21-2008, 05:56 PM
If that osprey turns his back to BEEP he may become "Florida fried osprey".