A_Maddah
01-27-2010, 08:59 AM
http://aksupload.ir/pic/Jan/2(210).jpg
D300-Nikor 18-105@18mm -ISO 125-f 20-1/30SEC
Thanks for the comments and looking

Asad

Nick Palmieri
01-27-2010, 09:30 AM
Hi Asad, I like the colorful sky and I think the angle of those cat tails are pretty cool...I think a tighter crop would strengthen this. A bit off the top and a cropping about 1/3 from the right IMO. I would like to see the moderators comments on the FG but I am thinking either complete silhouette with some back lighting on the cattails or bringing out more of the details in the dark...I am thinking Roman would say ND filter and crank up the ISO...

Dave Mills
01-27-2010, 04:08 PM
Hi Asad, Beautiful sky and it looks like you tried a low angle to get the grasses in silouette. I realise if you took a lower angle you would have less of the sky which is a trade off you didn't want. There is a large black area on the left which IMO isn't helping the image. I took it into PS,cropped the left and sky,applied S/H and brought up more detail. I also dodged the grasses a bit.
When your faced with this type of image in the future I would look for a cleaner way to shoot it. A grouping of grasses possibly with not alot of merge silouetting strongly against the backround...However,not always possible..

David Thomasson
01-27-2010, 05:31 PM
I like the darker version. Interesting composition with the crossed diagonal lines traced by the stems and the clouds.
The main enhancement I would make is to brighten those few little seed heads at the lower right that are catching the
sun ... and the bit of ground to the right of them. They're a nice little added touch to a very pleasing image. Nice work.

http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/9366/sunsetm.jpg

Roman Kurywczak
01-27-2010, 07:42 PM
Hi Asad,
I like Dave's crop choice but feel that David's repost really works nicely with the mood! Overall very nicely composed and seen!

Kobus Tollig
01-30-2010, 03:39 AM
REally nice image here. You have a good eye. I like Dave's version

A_Maddah
01-30-2010, 07:35 AM
Hi to all my friends in BPN site.
Thanks for your comments.
I learning of you always.
With best wishes for you and your family.

Asad