PDA

View Full Version : Howling Pair, Captive

Roman Kurywczak
02-20-2008, 07:54 PM
Taken at the Grizzly Discovery Center in W. Yellowstone, Wyoming. I used the canon EOS3 and the Sigma 300-800mm lens on a Wimberly Tripod on E100VS film. Settings unrecorded. Tough to get good pix here...... but sometimes if the BG is OK you get lucky.
As always, comments welcomed and appreciated,
Roman

Small Group Photo Tours
www.roaminwithroman.com (http://www.roaminwithroman.com)

Robert Amoruso
02-21-2008, 07:48 AM
You did well here capturing the action. Good juxtaposition with them both howling and in focus.

Jasper Doest
02-22-2008, 03:04 AM
Lovely behavior captured....but way to tight in frame in my honest opinion. Look at that wonderful forest in the background...by using a shorter focal lenght you could have created a wonderful environmental wildlife photograph....which I would have preferred in such a wonderful area.

Roman Kurywczak
02-22-2008, 11:46 AM
Lovely behavior captured....but way to tight in frame in my honest opinion. Look at that wonderful forest in the background...by using a shorter focal lenght you could have created a wonderful environmental wildlife photograph....which I would have preferred in such a wonderful area.

Hi Jasper,
The "forest" you mention in the BG is man made. If I went out further I would include an ugly fence and building in the image. I probably should have put captive in the text box as I did in the title.

Roman