PDA

View Full Version : Old white Chrysler

Katherine Enns
01-24-2010, 11:57 PM
Hello to everyone, I have been occupied with w&$rk and unable to post except to make admiring sounds about all the wonderful photographs I see here. Here is one from a trip home from near Addy, Washington, a road side shot, from the car. In a hurry. I could have cropped it more, but I like the wide open farming feel and the space. Those are stone fence posts of all things, btw. Comments most welcome.

Shot with a Canon Xsi,
using 24 - 105 @ 28 mm
f/8
1/160 s
ISO 200

Gus Cobos
01-25-2010, 05:16 AM
Hi Katherine,
What a beautiful place. I like the perspective, the old Chrysler gives it that classic touch...thanks for sharing...:cool:

Alfred Forns
01-26-2010, 08:37 AM
Sweet !!! A barn with a car !!! Kat you must have a great collection of these !!

Katherine Enns
01-27-2010, 12:40 AM
I have many barns and many cars, but not too many combinations of same. Thanks for responding Al!

kat

Grady Weed
01-27-2010, 02:34 PM
Old barns and old rusted up cars make for rich and thought provoking images. I would go back and keep working this one. A gold mine of images awaits you there. Thanks for sharing this one.

Katherine Enns
01-27-2010, 05:14 PM
Hi Grady, You prob doent know this but your photos are some of the reasons I post on this site. You are a big inspiration to me!

I have quite a few of this particular group of buildings with the old car, at various times of the year and lighting. The property has some serious Private Property signs, and its on a wicked stretch of highway, so it challenging. Ok, maybe not as challenging as golden crowned kinglets, but you know what I mean. I could post more if you would give me advice on best framing and processing too. Al has given me a lot of help and encouragement too.

kat

arash_hazeghi
02-04-2010, 03:59 AM
Cool shot Kat, looks like the car has be sitting there for a while :D