01-23-2010, 06:49 AM
http://i.imagehost.org/0218/30.jpg
D300-nikon18-105 @18mm-1/15Sec-ISO 100-f/22
Hi to all
Thanks for looking and comments
Asad

Dave Mills
01-23-2010, 01:15 PM
Hi Asad, good eye in isolating the tree. I felt you tried to get a bit too much in the image which took away from the lone trees strength. I cropped the image dow getting rid of most of the river on the right and concentrated more on the tree. Cropped some of the bottom and sky.(the sky is a very nice feature but had to crop some to balance the image)Because I liked the sky I left more in than usual. I applied some shadow/highlights to lighten the image a bit.

Robert Amoruso
01-23-2010, 05:48 PM
Dave did just what I was working on when my wife called me to go out - your image still open in Photoshop.:eek:

The tree is what you needed to make this about more then just the beautiful sky. Another option here was to walk up to that tree and make an image using a wide-angle with the tree and a small amount of ground against all the sky. Extreme wide-angle or fish-eye would be good.

Roman Kurywczak
01-23-2010, 09:02 PM
Hi Asad,
Very good advice given above. I liked the sky so my repost kept more of it! I used a bunch of levels and contrast layers to bring up as much of the sky as I could and like Dave I also used a bit of shadow/ highlights. Many ways to get there....figured I'd show you another possible crop.

A_Maddah
01-25-2010, 09:59 AM
Hi to all my friends
Thanks for your nice comments.I agree with you.in my image are mistake crop and exposer .
With best wishes for you and your family

Asad

Ed Cordes
01-28-2010, 06:53 PM
I like the re-post, but would crop a bit off the top - say down to the bottom of the broken clouds - would give a more pano effect and add even more power.