01-22-2010, 03:53 PM
He just droped a fish.

LeClair Ia Lock and Dam 14
very cloudy grey day - poor light
Canon 1D Mk IV 1/640 ISO 1000 500mm
aperture priorty

Desmond Chan
01-22-2010, 04:33 PM
Looks good to me...pose and details ! Particularly like the details in the white tail feathers. I likely would try to do something to the head to make it more visible though...brighten the area around the eye, for example. Probably it's my monitor but I also think it could use a bit more sharpening. Oh, I wonder if you could add a bit more space at the top :)

Gus Cobos
01-22-2010, 06:51 PM
Hi Dale,
I like the flight angle with the tight banking position going after the fish again. You have good feather details and good color rendition. The high-key makes him pop out at you...agree with Desmond on a tad more room at the top and the bottom. Also the eye can be lightened a little and selective sharpened more...excellent capture...:cool:

Juan Aragonés
01-23-2010, 02:39 AM
Very strong graphical power in this image Dale. I really like this kind of images with white BG, soft light and good exposure on the bird. The intense stare of the eagle is killer. I think that some CCW rotation to reinforce the diagonla composition would begreat. Very good job!

Lance Peters
01-28-2010, 12:10 AM
HI Dale - lots to like here thats for sure - love the high key.
And think Juan's rotation would put this over the top. Might lighten the eye area a tad.
Good show :)