PDA

View Full Version : Viera / Merritt Island & A Hotel Deal

AJ Witt
01-21-2010, 08:56 AM
Anyone have an update on Merritt Island and or Viera?

I am heading down there for the weekend and am curious how the activity is. Also would be interested in any other hot spots in that area.

Lastly, if anyone is headed that way this weekend and is looking for a hotel room, I used www.PriceLine.com (http://www.PriceLine.com) and got a room at the Holiday Inn there on Wickham for $55 per night.

AJ

Nancy A Elwood
01-21-2010, 09:47 AM
AJ I will be out at Viera Saturday am, driving a green honda civic. If you see me come on around and say hi. The activity at Viera is quite good at the moment. Then in the afternoon a few of us might head towards Sebastian for the white pelicans.

Myer Bornstein
01-21-2010, 10:42 AM
I am driving from Massachusetts to Florida around the 8th of February and Viera and Merritt Island are my first stop. suggestions on hotels and area would be appreciated
Thanks

Joe Filer
01-21-2010, 10:08 PM
Will be up there this weekend also. Where in Sebastian is best for the white pelicans?

Don Hamilton Jr.
01-22-2010, 07:07 AM
Good Morning AJ, and Nancy; Don Lacy and Myself, are also going to be there. We'll be in a Black Yukon XL. This is my first trip to Viera, and surrounding areas. It will be nice to put faces together with names. The Pelicans sound like a great idea as well. See you then.
Regards:
Don H.
Boca Raton

AJ Witt
01-22-2010, 08:41 AM
Sounds like we will have a BPN group meeting tomorrow with everyone from the boards that are going...very cool!!!

Nancy / Don & Don, I will be in a silver/blue Chrysler 300.

The pelicans also sound like fun. I wasn't sure where to go in the afternoon, but now I may just have to head down to the pelicans.

Nancy, I am assuming that you are referring to Pelican Island as the place you will be headed to in the afternoon?

Look forward to meeting you guys out there tomorrow.

I will be on Blackpoint Drive this afternoon if anyone is headed that way too.

AJ

Nancy A Elwood
01-22-2010, 12:16 PM
Hi all. My cell number is 407 617 3340. I should be at Viera at around 7:15-7:30. The pelicans are around Sebastian inlet.

See ya