Giovanni Frescura
01-20-2010, 02:23 AM
Canon 7D
Canon 100/400 5,6 - 210
1/250
iso 1000
What you think about pp ?
it was made in Bandhavgarh.
Do you think could better more sharpening in the face ...?
About the eyes do you think it are well or are a little out of focus and, with sharpening, it could be better ?
Thanks
Giovanni

Kiran Khanzode
01-20-2010, 03:08 AM
This would be my version. The original image is great, just a bit saturated to my eyes(is it due to the golden light?).

I removed some bright sky and placed the head (focus point) near the right-top quadrant (rule of thirds). See if you like it. Selectively sharpened the face just a bit.

Sorry, if I messed up your fine image :-).

Harshad Barve
01-20-2010, 03:10 AM
this is one fine image Giova , Fine pose by Tiger and compo looks so good . Cant commnet on PP as I am on non calibrated monitor in internet cafe at Bandhavgarh:D

Big time congrats
TFS

Sabyasachi Patra
01-20-2010, 03:13 AM
I like the pose and composition is fine. Is this a crop? The image, as posted doesn't look sharp. Some more sharpening would definitely help. I would try lowering the contrast as the blacks in some portions have lost details. Thanks for sharing. Look forward to more. The repost looks better.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Arthur Morris
01-20-2010, 03:14 PM
I love the inclusion of the habitat. And I like the wider view in the original post best. The pose is superb with the animal looking back at you. The only thing that bugs me is the white "v" in the trees right above the animal's head. All in all, spectacular. And yes to more sharpening of the face. The blacks look fine to me. Folks need to remember that when we create these small JPEGs were are increasing contrast (so I am never concerned with a small lack of detail in black areas).

Ed Cordes
01-20-2010, 09:55 PM
Wow! super image. I do agree that more sharpening would be good here. The color is perfect and I like the contrast as is. I do wish the sky were a bit darker.

Ken Watkins
01-21-2010, 06:08 AM
Great image, but I am slightly bemused by the colour. It is over 5 years since I saw a Tiger,but surely this is too orange?

Alfred Forns
01-21-2010, 11:27 AM
Would go for the wider view also !! Sure wish it could have been taken for a slighter higher perspective but fine looking as presented !!