PDA

View Full Version : Bald Eagle perched

Duane Noblick
01-17-2010, 06:16 AM
http://www.pbase.com/duane_va/image/121154378/original.jpg

<TABLE border=1 cellPadding=1 width=450 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD class=lid noWrap>Date/Time</TD><TD class=lid>16-Jan-2010 12:22:18</TD></TR><TR><TD class=lid noWrap>Make</TD><TD class=lid>Canon</TD></TR><TR><TD class=lid noWrap>Model</TD><TD class=lid>Canon EOS 50D</TD></TR><TR><TD class=lid noWrap>Flash Used</TD><TD class=lid>No</TD></TR><TR><TD class=lid noWrap>Focal Length</TD><TD class=lid>500 mm</TD></TR><TR><TD class=lid noWrap>Exposure Time</TD><TD class=lid>1/400 sec</TD></TR><TR><TD class=lid noWrap>Aperture</TD><TD class=lid>f/5.6</TD></TR><TR><TD class=lid noWrap>ISO Equivalent</TD><TD class=lid>320</TD></TR><TR><TD class=lid noWrap>Exposure Bias</TD><TD class=lid></TD></TR><TR><TD class=lid noWrap>White Balance</TD><TD class=lid></TD></TR><TR><TD class=lid noWrap>Metering Mode</TD><TD class=lid>spot</TD></TR><TR><TD class=lid noWrap>JPEG Quality</TD><TD class=lid></TD></TR><TR><TD class=lid noWrap>Exposure Program</TD><TD class=lid>manual</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

A Kenko 1.5 non-reporting extender was also used in this capture. Some OOF branches were removed (URC and LLC). Thin marine layer of clouds most of the morning but they were starting to lift at this time.

subramanya_ck
01-17-2010, 12:04 PM
I like the stare of this majestic bird. It would have been even better if the sky was a bit more blue

Judy Lynn Malloch
01-17-2010, 03:09 PM
Beautiful pose and excellent exposure. Love the detail and pale sky too. Lovely capture Duana and many thanks for sharing.

Duane Noblick
01-17-2010, 03:50 PM
Thank you. The sky is what it is with the marine layer of clouds that moved in before I got there. They were moving out but so did the Eagles once the blue sky showed itself.

Gary Dumer
01-17-2010, 07:17 PM
Great Detail, Beautiful Subject, Great Image Overall!!!

If I were Nitpicking Clean the Poop from the Branch:D:D:D Just joking Buddy;)