PDA

View Full Version : Bald Eagle

Dave Leroy
01-15-2010, 04:58 PM
Nothing too fancy with this one. This was not the best of photos, but I was fooling around with CS4 and this photo. I set the white point on one of the greyish oof areas and liked the result. I brought the eye back, gave it some colours, darkened the pupil, ran NR and a decent round of USM. I liked the result, and thought it might be an OOTB candidate.
Thaks for looking, Dave

denise ippolito
01-15-2010, 06:51 PM
Dave, This is a nice silhouette. I might take some off the top and remove what is left of the top branch. It's definitely a different look with the colors and the detailed head and eye.

Jackie Schuknecht
01-15-2010, 08:24 PM
I agree with Denise, it is an unusual look with the dark bird and the details in the face. I think it is always fun to play around with your images, you never know what you'll come up with.

Cheryl Slechta
01-15-2010, 09:08 PM
Dave, an interesting view. I agree with Denise about the crop. I like it:)

Paul Lagasi
01-16-2010, 01:23 AM
Dan cool look..I vote for removing top left corner branch

Dave Leroy
01-16-2010, 03:09 PM
Thanks for the looks and comments. I had tried a look with out the branch but thought it added to the sombre mode. Poor guy, I wonder if this is the image in a duck's mind as the eagle looks down on them picking out dinner.
Dave

Cindy Mead
01-17-2010, 08:10 PM
your treatment sure gave him a menacing look.. another vote to loose the upper branch, very cool effect Dave :)