Harshad Barve
01-12-2010, 09:50 PM
Dear all
Made this with 7D , 300 f4 + 1.4x TC at F6.3 , 1/100 handheld , ISO 800
All C & C are most welcome and much appreciated
Harshad

Kiran Khanzode
01-12-2010, 10:04 PM
Lovely eye contact, looks like you had a blast in BG.

Todd Frost
01-12-2010, 10:47 PM
Now we're cookin! Simply outstanding IMHO. No problem with detail with this one, sharp where it should be. TFS
Todd

peter delaney
01-13-2010, 01:57 AM
Harshad

this is probably one of the best you have posted if not one of the best tiger images posted on this forum..

the eyes are killer, but the oof tiger really makes the image

Steve Kaluski
01-13-2010, 02:04 AM
Hi Harshad, this is really nice and I guess I prefer it the other vision I have seen of the same location.

Am I right in thinking the track is on the opposite side to the cubs, going up hill? If I am right, we took an elephant up there with one of the Park rangers looking for these guys, well not these ones.:D

I really like the whole composition, the muted BG, even the almost blown water, but I do feel there is to much 'black' in it, it looks 'sooty', not clean. Not sure if this is the 7D or a change in processing as your previous posting have been spot on IMHO.

Not sure if this help Harshad, but it might highlight what I mean.

I am regretting not coming now. ;)

Steve

Harshad Barve
01-13-2010, 03:10 AM
I really like the whole composition, the muted BG, even the almost blown water, but I do feel there is to much 'black' in it, it looks 'sooty', not clean. Not sure if this is the 7D or a change in processing as your previous posting have been spot on IMHO.

repost looks better for sure. I am struggling with 7D RAW PP work as CS3 ACR do not read those. After using super Capture NX , I think it will take some time for DPP , Pl keep on posting your honest C & C and amazing reposts

Am I right in thinking the track is on the opposite side to the cubs, going up hill? If I am right, we took an elephant up there with one of the Park rangers looking for these guys, well not these ones.:D

Steve

Nop, this has been taken near Andhiyari Jhiria close to center point where we report in morning

I am regretting not coming now. ;)

Steve

Still you can come down , cubs are waiting for Uncle Steve :D:D:D;)

Marc Mol
01-13-2010, 05:26 AM
Lovely comp and good eye contact with this pair Harshad, with Steve's repost an improvement.
TFS

denise ippolito
01-13-2010, 07:54 AM
Harshad, I love the poses and the eye contact of the one cub. The repost looks good. Very nice composition. Congrats!:)

Axel Hildebrandt
01-13-2010, 07:57 AM
Great find of these 'kings of the hill'. I like the alert look and setting, the repost makes it even stronger.

David Fletcher
01-13-2010, 12:24 PM
Fabulous shot Harshad. The repost improves, but I feel loses some of the mood and strength the OP has. IMV, the ideal lies between the two. Just plain fabulous Harshad and your Tiger shots are awesome.

Gus Cobos
01-13-2010, 02:42 PM
Love the repost Harshadbhai,
They are beautiful...thanks for sharing...:cool:

Kaustubh Deshpande
01-13-2010, 05:33 PM
Harshad, thx for sharing. Liked the composition a lot. Steve's repost is good. DPP is quite simple and nice to use..you will learn quickly. I keep my sharpness to 4 in it...and then if need be, add some selective sharpening in photoshop elements.

Fabs Forns
01-13-2010, 06:34 PM
Another vote for somehow in the middle between original and repost, although I would keep either one :)
Gorgeous frontal view and eye contact. The second one gets twenty lashes for looking away :)

(You are black-listed :p)

Harshad Barve
01-13-2010, 08:27 PM
The second one gets twenty lashes for looking away :)

(You are black-listed :p)

he dont want to get balck listed Fabs and after twenty lashes He decided to look into camera :p , may be within one hr

Indranil Sircar
01-13-2010, 09:53 PM
How old are these cubs? Now that the cubs knows you... they may follow you rather than other way around;) Jokes asides, excellent series. The gaze and the posture makes it one of your best.

Morkel Erasmus
01-13-2010, 11:32 PM
this is a great shot Bhai, the eye contact makes it! love the first repost...

Alfred Forns
01-14-2010, 09:50 AM
Love that face Harshad !!! Can't get tired looking at them !!

Santosh Tigga Saligram
02-23-2010, 09:45 AM
Awesomely cute!