PDA

View Full Version : Bokha- The shy Male Tiger....

Sudhanshu Nafde
01-10-2010, 12:34 AM
http://images.orkut.com/orkut/photos/OgAAAB_21A-ogwUsij7Be4KP-HKx_egMN3C3vWL3zbYz4O1EhwsiM4wBy1F2o0APyITzeggROM6 KHqGl9bje3D3mQJ8Am1T1UGaR2BngJc6wDI9UWrZHmH_kLUrC. jpg

This was made in Bandhavgarh NP...
This was my first time to capture a Male tiger.... and it was bonus for me cause this tiger is considered to be very shy and never likes anyone seeing him... I have heard that people coming to Bandhavgarh from 11years and not seen this shy male even once... but again thanks to Harshad kaka for a great trip, i was lucky ;) to see him sitting besides me approx. 4-5 feet :eek: with his full tummy for about 10 mins... and surprisingly this was my first ever trip to bandhavgarh... we were also lucky to see him again for more 2 rides..... :):D

All C & C welcome....

Techs:
Camera: NIKON P80 18X zoom...
F stop: f/4.5
SS: 1/125
ISO: 400

Lance Peters
01-10-2010, 03:24 AM
Hi - not seing the image - would check the link.

Sudhanshu Nafde
01-10-2010, 05:16 AM
are you still not able to see the image...

Lance Peters
01-10-2010, 05:19 AM
can now!

Gus Cobos
01-10-2010, 09:41 AM
Hi Sudhanshu,
Congratulations on this fine capture of this magnificent cat in its natural habitat. I like the direct eye contact. You have good color rendition. The focus point was not on the eyes, they are a little on the soft side, would recommend selective sharpening them...aside from this, you did quite well...looking forward to seeing more...:cool:

Alfred Forns
01-10-2010, 11:04 AM
Hi Sudhanshu Good lucking tiger and you came up with an excellent image !!!

Agree with comments and might punch the black a little deeper !! Good quality for the 18X zoom !!! Not sure if you had one with less zooming and more environment !! I like it a lot !!!

Anita Rakestraw
01-10-2010, 03:29 PM
Sudhanshu, how wonderful that you were blessed with great luck on this trip! The tiger is a beauty; I like the pose here, good eye contact, nice habitat. I would be tempted to carefully remove the twig in front of his mouth; and a bit more sharpening would be good. Congrats on this capture!

Oscar Zangroniz
01-10-2010, 09:26 PM
Great capture on this beauty.

Sudhanshu Nafde
01-11-2010, 01:01 AM
Hi Sudhanshu Good lucking tiger and you came up with an excellent image !!!

Agree with comments and might punch the black a little deeper !! Good quality for the 18X zoom !!! Not sure if you had one with less zooming and more environment !! I like it a lot !!!

Thanks a lot sir... I had cropped this image a very little just to get rid of the bamboo clatter besides... it was so close and also annoyed due to crowd because he wanted to cross the road and go to rest as he was all lazy after eating to the fullest ( you can see the lazy paw raised up)so i was able to get only 2 shots.... but i loved this one because of the stare of the tiger is directly at lens...

Will share the other image soon....

Sudhanshu...