Focal Length : 105,0 mm
Sensing Method : One-chip color area sensor
Exposure Mode : Auto exposure
White Balance : Auto white balance
Focal Length 35 : 157mm
Lens : Nikkor 105mm F:2,8 VR

Mike Fuhr
01-09-2010, 07:37 AM
Beautiful shot Adrian! I just love all the detail and the placement of the flower's center. Great lighting and colors too. Did you take this indoors?

Julie Kenward
01-09-2010, 07:50 AM
I remember (and loved!) this series! I think you might have saved the best for last. This is stunning. Please share the details of lighting, post-processing, etc. This is one flawlessly photographed flower, Adrian. Comp looks great, the angle is good, the lines on the diagonal...everything all works to lead your eye around this beautiful image. ;):D;)

Adrian David
01-09-2010, 10:27 AM
Thank you very much!
Indeed, this shot was taken indoors, with natural light coming from a window! Not much to tell about PP. Conversion from RAW and WB, Levels in ACR. This is about 80% of the original image, cloned out a few pollen dots and some minor flaws on the flower petals.Sharpened with Genuine Fractals, then resizing and again sharpened with smart sharpening in CS4.

Charles Wesley
01-09-2010, 02:13 PM
Adrian,

Like the color, contrast, sharpness and DOF here. Also love the composition as well.
Thanks for sharing....

Allen Sparks
01-09-2010, 05:41 PM
This is a wonderful image. Hard to add to what's already been told. Love the placement and the light coming from around the stamen.

Anita Bower
01-10-2010, 06:18 AM
This is my kind of flower photo! Just lovely. I love the blues and purples, with that white stamen glowing. Beautiful light! Agree with what has been written above. :)

Cindy Mead
01-10-2010, 07:28 PM
such gorgeous colors and I love your pov Adrian.. wonderful details, including the hint of sheen on the petals. A marvelous macro! :)

Roman Kurywczak
01-10-2010, 09:47 PM
Hey Adrian,
Besides the excellent sharpness....the light glow really makes this for me!