PDA

View Full Version : Kavala City

kostas nianiopoulos
01-08-2010, 02:41 PM
http://www.imagevimage.com/images/kavala.jpg

crop , saturation , topaz detail , hi pass filter ,.
i think the image needs a bit of rotare cw let me know what do u think ...

canon eso 50d
shutter speed 1/332
lens aperture 7
focal length 150mm
iso speed 100
metering mode matrix

thanks for watching .

Kerry Perkins
01-08-2010, 06:24 PM
Hi Kostas,
That is a very cool fortress up there on the rocks and I love the architectural styles! I agree that a bit of CW rotation would be in order. To my eye there is a cyan color cast that you could easily remedy. Thanks for sharing!

Gus Cobos
01-08-2010, 09:08 PM
Hi Kostas,
Kavala City is impressive...:) Would like to go and visit...I agree with the CW rotation and the slight color cast, an easy fix in post processing...I like it...:D:cool:

What does the word Kavala mean?:confused:

Jeff Cashdollar
01-08-2010, 10:59 PM
Nice, agree with tilt comments, how does it look at night?

kostas nianiopoulos
01-09-2010, 04:35 AM
Hi Kostas,
Kavala City is impressive...:) Would like to go and visit...I agree with the CW rotation and the slight color cast, an easy fix in post processing...I like it...:D:cool:

What does the word Kavala mean?:confused:

Hi Gus , Kavala means , ride , or something like that . its the same same word when u use it to say when u are on a bike , or on a horse ... city and name are verry verry old , but i don't know how it has this name ..
thanks for the reply any way .

kostas nianiopoulos
01-09-2010, 04:40 AM
Nice, agree with tilt comments, how does it look at night?

hi Jeff , i dont know how really looks in the night from this direction i guss looks good , but i woould i think not so easy to get an image as i have get the image from a ship , at the time i was goin in the city from an greek island .
its a great idea to get an image of this this place in the night with all those houses in that hill ..
thank , for the reply , i thank the other PPL as well for the replys .