PDA

View Full Version : Jason's nudibranch

Martin Wallis
01-07-2010, 10:50 PM
I hope that this is the right forum for this shot. Taken on a dive in Northland, New Zealand a couple of days ago.
All harsh critique welcome:)
60mm 2.8 macro on a canon 40d
SS 1/250
Av f11
ISO 100
BTW, is there any way to include the meta data automatically so that I don't have to type it every time?
Cheers

Charles Wesley
01-08-2010, 06:50 AM
Martin,

Very fascinating underwater photograph. My best friend is an military expert as it pertains to naval vessel photograph. He tells me a diver must be within inches to the subject and use a flash which makes every photo
very difficult. Nice color, contrast and sharpness here.

Thanks for sharing...

Vida van der Walt
01-08-2010, 03:18 PM
Hi Martin. What a lovely little creature. Great detail and lovely colours in this.:)

Julie Kenward
01-08-2010, 04:22 PM
Martin, you are definitely in the right forum! Really neat image you have here - the blast of pink on the underbelly really makes this something special to look at. Towards the bottom of the frame you have some half-seen plants - you might consider cloning those out so as not to take away from the main plant and animal. Lovely details and what a treat to see something like this! TFS!

Allen Sparks
01-09-2010, 05:26 PM
beautiful image and what a interesting creature. great catch. I agree with the cloning suggestion Julie offered.

Martin Wallis
01-09-2010, 05:40 PM
Thank you all for your advice, I will clone off the bottom as suggested.
Cheers

Anita Bower
01-10-2010, 06:26 AM
Lovely colors, light, shapes. Thanks for sharing. :) (I don't know of a way to automatically post exif info.)