01-05-2010, 01:51 AM
Shot using an 80-400mm and a D300.
Blog:http://gregdutoit.com/blog/

Marc Mol
01-05-2010, 02:03 AM
Nothing here Greg?

Ken Watkins
01-05-2010, 02:05 AM
I hope you can get the picture link to work soon, I had that problem with my first post.

greg du toit
01-05-2010, 02:10 AM
Hi guys. So sorry but cannot for the life of me work out how to post an image? Will try tomorrow again?

Morkel Erasmus
01-05-2010, 03:28 AM
hi Greg! nice to see you here - your work will certainly light up this forum.

here's what you can do:
a. if a member, you can upload an image to this server much like on ODP
b. if not a member, just link to the image from an external site like flickr, photobucket or pbase using the HTML picture link icon provided in the thread commentary box

if you still can't get it right feel free to contact the moderators in this regard. Axel Hildebrand is a good person to start with.
:)

peter delaney
01-05-2010, 07:21 AM
Hi greg... glad you joined at last... just had a chuckle to myself when i saw no thumb nail , I know how much you love computers etc... :):)
was out with your mates this morning , wim and hedrus .. having a great time on the coast ..

all the best with uploading.. congrats again on the BBC /Veiola placement ..

see you soon

Alfred Forns
01-05-2010, 07:40 PM
Hi Greg PM if you need any help ... on the road by checking every chance I get !!!

David Fletcher
01-06-2010, 03:39 PM
Hi Greg. gonna so enjoy your work. Go to Manage attachments> Choose file> Upload> preview and blast. (can do from URL but every site has differing file requirements size wise). Re your leopard portfolio, were you sharing a shoot with Billy Steenkamp? Have been helping Billy and recognized the Leopard, tree and prey, although yours has better light and more meat left. :D. Cheers Dave (see Peter's keeping good company... Doh, I so have to add that to my wish list).

greg du toit
01-08-2010, 12:09 AM
Hi David. So want to get going posting but under my Manage Attachments there is no 'choose file option'? For a simple bush guy this site is very difficult. Not sure how to post and have been a member for a few months now. Haha

Morkel Erasmus
01-08-2010, 12:32 AM
Greg - your avatar says you have a BPN number, so if you're a paid member you should have the option to upload. if you click on the paperclip when posting a thread, it should bring an entire new pop-up window to the fore in which you can browse and upload?

if you don't come right at all you can take Alfred up on his offer and write him a PM :)

congrats on the awards by the way...

greg du toit
01-08-2010, 01:21 AM
Thanks Morkel. Yip, no pop up window appears? Will write to alfred. Thanks. Greg