PDA

View Full Version : Hey, I got something on my nose?

Jim Poor
02-18-2008, 10:16 PM
I wish the oof bright band wasn't right behind the head, but I was so close I didn't dare breath, much less move up or down.

D2X 600 f4
1/80 @ f8
Fill Flash

Everything below the top toe of the bottom foot was added from another image. The original of this one was clipped at that point.

Tom Cudzilo
02-18-2008, 10:22 PM
Yea that white band is distructing. Also wish he was looking a bit lower, at you. Other then that love the image. Love the colors, sharpness. Thanx for sharing.

Maxis Gamez
02-18-2008, 10:39 PM
Hi Jim,

Lovely exposure and details. I would like to see a little more room from the bottom but an excellent image as it is.

John Cooper
02-19-2008, 12:58 AM
An interesting pose Jim and showing great feather detail, not to mention those eyes!!! Yes pity about the light band behind the head but not alot you could have done under the circumstances.

Fabs Forns
02-19-2008, 10:25 AM
Jim, the whole thing looks very light to me, like it could use some black on the neutrals in Selective color and I think you could try and use the Burn Tool in the white band, choose highlight and go about 10% opacity, many times, it should reduce the impact of the white. Great job on the foot surgery ;)

Jim Poor
02-19-2008, 10:41 AM
Thanks everyone.

Thanks for the ideas on the selective color and burning the white band Fabs I'll give them a go.