PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye 2009

Harshad Barve
12-30-2009, 07:43 AM
Dear all
2009 was special year for me & this image was made in Jan 2009 , first image of Tiger after I got hold of 600VR
1st visit with big gun in park and messed up with all chances. As I do not delete any tiger image and while saving this is Jan , I never thought this can be used to say Goodbye 2009

Have blast of time tomorrow but please be safe :)
All C & C are welcome & much appreciated
Harshad

David Fletcher
12-30-2009, 08:22 AM
Just love this Harshadbhai. many thanks for your blessings. Love that raised hind leg and flick of dust. Good work bro.

Steve Kaluski
12-30-2009, 10:28 AM
Hi Harsahd, never aplogise for posting, another Tiger image!

In my book, the more people who can see this magnificent animal, the more it might provoke them to come and visit, to see for themselves what a majestic animal the Tiger really is. As I have said before, the more people visit, the more 'bums on seats'. This then changes the emphasis and the 'poachers' realise that they can make the same, if not more money, by showing these animal of in their natural habitat ALIVE, rather than for some trophy hunter, or magic potion and take PRIDE in what they have to offer.

I naver thought this can be used to say Goodbye 2009

Harshad this sounds too negative, how about 'one door closes, another opens?':) Soon it will be another year, and even more Tiger images for all of us to enjoy;)

Thanks For Sharing.

Steve

Alfred Forns
12-30-2009, 07:04 PM
Hi Harshad This would also be one fine image to end a slide show :)