PDA

View Full Version : Thailand Bee-eater

Supachat varongsurat
12-24-2009, 10:02 AM
Hi...everyone
I just a new comer of this site just try to go out from the small world I hope your guys here give me warm welcome and good advice . i still ve many pictures of birds from my country and hope to show you the birds of thailand to this site. Merry Christmas & Happy new year.

http://i725.photobucket.com/albums/ww260/skyhighfoto/jabka1.jpg

Camera : Nikon D3
lens : 500 f4 vr
exif : spd 1/2500 iso 2000 f 8

Axel Hildebrandt
12-24-2009, 10:17 AM
Welcome to BPN and very nice first post! I particularly like the wing position, eye contact and food item. The flowers add to it. I find the dark spot in the BG a bit distracting. Why is the bottom so dark, if that is part of your signature then I would remove it.

Please send a PM to Alfred Forns, we use real names on the forum and finally, I look forward to more of your images!

Peter Farrell
12-24-2009, 11:19 AM
A superb capture of a beautiful bird. The BG is a bit distracting, but when shooting birds you can't always chhose your BG.
I hope to see more birds from your country.
Peter

Kurt Bowman
12-24-2009, 12:40 PM
Welcome to the forum....I am pretty new to the site myself. Great action shot an first post!

Don Anderson
12-24-2009, 04:22 PM
Cool bird, nice action. Welcome.. looking forward to more from
your part of the world.

Ofer Levy
12-24-2009, 08:27 PM
Welcome to BPN with this lovely image. Personaly I feel that if you would really like to get some constructive critique in here it would be a good idea to presnt the image without too much text which doesn't belong to the image.

Harshad Barve
12-24-2009, 08:54 PM
Big welcome to BPN , One lovely image to start with , nice wing pose , food in beak adding and nice sharp eye
Nice advise by Axel here
TFS

arash_hazeghi
12-25-2009, 03:27 AM
Welcome to BPN, a great image and another vote for removing the watermark and darkened strip. Very nicely done.

Jay Gould
12-25-2009, 05:27 AM
Sawaddee Krab (http://expo.nectec.or.th/tat/boymove.html)

Sawaddee Krab Supachat

Welcome to BPN and thank you for becoming a member!

Where in Thailand do you live; where did you make this lovely capture? My wife and I visit Thailand just about every year to go SCUBA diving - currently booked into Koh Samui for two weeks in September 2010 - we love your country. :D

Your bird is perfect; I too would remove the dark spots from the background and the bottom dark strip. Looking forward to many more of your images from Thailand and around the world; I enjoyed your website.

Chris van Rooyen
12-25-2009, 11:46 AM
This image blows my mind:eek: - love the inclusion of habitat! I agree with Axel that the dark bottom is a bit distracting. Welcome to BPN, looking forward to more posts!

Supachat varongsurat
12-25-2009, 02:37 PM
Thank you everyone in BPN for warm welcome :) Im sorry about dark area around the picture cause I use PS for burn to make the bird became interesting point but this picture I ve done for long time and post in my country that why I put the copyright letter mark on . Next time I ll do the clean clear like everyone ;) anyway I m happy to be here :p .