PDA

View Full Version : KF and poor fish.

Haim Ziv
02-18-2008, 08:24 AM
One from my archive.
Nikon D2h 500mm f8 1/800 WH FF camo cover.

Thank you for looking.
Appreciate all comments and every critique.

Gautam Biswas
02-18-2008, 09:09 AM
The image is very sharp, the pose, water droplet all excellent but too contrasty on my monitor.

Judy Lynn Malloch
02-18-2008, 09:38 AM
Very nice timing and detail in this image Haim and the fish is a real bonus. However I do find the crop a little tight on the top and bottom.. Would love to see one of these one day and many thanks for sharing.

Axel Hildebrandt
02-18-2008, 10:30 AM
I like this image a lot, great details, light, exposure and the fish adds to it. It just needs more space top and especially bottom.

David Hemmings
02-18-2008, 11:03 AM
Wonderful image Haim. The colors and details are outstanding, agree with tight at the top, but still a sweet shot as is.

Manos Papadomanolakis
02-18-2008, 11:28 AM
Nice timing and great details,nice work!

Haim Ziv
02-18-2008, 12:02 PM
...... Would love to see one of these one day and many thanks for sharing.

Thank you all very much.

Hi Judy, the (KF) high season starting in September in Israel.
Just let me know if you like to come.:)

Arthur Morris
02-18-2008, 04:49 PM
L'chaim Haim, Bet that you never heard that before. Great to see you here. As above but also would love to see a classier perch to go with the classy bird. I would suggest reducing the SAY about five points and moving the Lightness slider up a few points. Later and love, artie

Haim Ziv
02-19-2008, 11:01 AM
L'chaim Haim, Bet that you never heard that before. Great to see you here. As above but also would love to see a classier perch to go with the classy bird. I would suggest reducing the SAY about five points and moving the Lightness slider up a few points. Later and love, artie

Thank you Artie,
L'chaim it's mean Cheers, when you have a drink with friends.
Well, drinks is on me when I shall be next time in FL.:)