PDA

View Full Version : BeePNogie is learning German

Fabs Forns
02-17-2008, 10:41 PM
Beep came to the workshop in the everglades to meet BPN Member Perter Gruener and his lovely wife, visiting from Germany. He really liked them and showed around the Trail

Alfred Forns
02-17-2008, 10:50 PM
So nice to see you again !!! Beep was all excited and talked about the good time he had all the way home !!!! :):)

Geurt Bloem
02-18-2008, 03:28 AM
Hmmmm, can see he's all eyes just for the fairer sex. Showing good taste there Beep:D

Alfred Forns
02-18-2008, 04:53 AM
..... thats right Geurt !!!! :):)

PeterGruener
02-18-2008, 05:21 AM
Fab and Al,

It was really nice meeting you guys. I am sure your IPT was successful. We decided to skip the rest of the Everglades and finish up our trip in the Ft. Myers area. Beep is a great guy and hopefully he does not only remember the "bad" words in German.

Take care,

Eva & Peter

Maxis Gamez
02-18-2008, 06:33 AM
What a lovely couple with a lovely pet :)

Judy Lynn Malloch
02-18-2008, 07:06 AM
Great capture Fabs and as already mentioned it is quite obvious who Beep is leaning towards. These great smiles tell it alll and what a handsome pair they are.. Sounds like all had a wonderful time at the IPT.

Blake Shadle
02-18-2008, 05:13 PM
Great image! I'm glad BeePNogie got to meet Peter and his wife! Beep does seem to lean toward the ladies ;)

George DeCamp
02-18-2008, 05:57 PM
I like that one! A good looking couple as well, no wonder Beep looks content!

Judd Patterson
02-18-2008, 07:14 PM
Wow, Fabs, this is really a wonderful portrait! Sorry that I didn't return get to meet Eva & Peter during their visit. Hope that they had success in the Everglades and over in Ft. Myers.

On a side note, I think Beep is hiding from me...I haven't seen him yet!!

PeterGruener
02-18-2008, 08:49 PM
Hi,

We were quite successful in several areas. It is much easier to get pictures taken here but to have something extraordinary it is simply always the same: Patience, patience, patience and a bit of luck. I am working on the patience side maybe luck is working towards me (us).

One question that comes from Eva: How did BeePNogie got his name?

Thanks,

Peter - two days left in Ft. Myers - cloudy skies...

Fabs Forns
02-18-2008, 09:19 PM
Hi guys, his name comes form B(ird)eep P(hotographers) N(et)ogie :)

Peter, cloudy days are the best!!!! No shadows, no contrast, no light angle to worry about ;)

PeterGruener
02-19-2008, 09:15 PM
Hi,

we had a very productive day today. Though it first seemed to be a bad one. Clouds at sunrise to prevent us from going into Ding Darling early morning. Then zillions of cars entering Sanibel around 10 a.m. and clearing skies. We drove an initial round through Ding Darling, had a nice walk at Blind Pass, went to the Sanibel Fishing Pier where - again - zillions of people and lots of fishers were around. Nonetheless, the Osprey was very nice we got some nice flight shots and again I had to help an injured bird together with a lady. The Pelican had a hook, a blinker and a fairly long fishing line in his wing. His neck was badly hurt as well - we hope he will recover from himself.
We asked kid to stop throwing shells and sticks towards the birds and the parents were pretty angry with me (I should have told them directly not their kids - everybody seems to be a criminal today).
We will head towards Ding Darling again tomorrow at sunrise and then will finish our vacation this time.
See you soon,

Eva & Peter

Blake Shadle
02-19-2008, 09:25 PM
Good work, Peter! I would have told the kids to stop, so I think you did just fine... It's funny, parents with children that like to throw sticks and shells at birds are normally the ones that get offended when someone asks their child to stop... I guess they think, "If I'm not going to discipline my child, you better not either!"

PeterGruener
02-19-2008, 09:35 PM
Hi Blake,

Good work, Peter! I would have told the kids to stop, so I think you did just fine... It's funny, parents with children that like to throw sticks and shells at birds are normally the ones that get offended when someone asks their child to stop... I guess they think, "If I'm not going to discipline my child, you better not either!"

That is exactly what they told me: "Tell us since we are the one's whoe educate our children!"
Based on my experience: Children learn from their parents.
The only concern I had was getting in a fight but I just went away...

Good night,

Peter