PDA

View Full Version : "Rush Hour"

Gus Cobos
12-15-2009, 10:23 PM
“Rush Hour”

Note: A polarizer filter was used to manage the haze and glare at 800 feet.

This is the busy intersection of Reforma and Insurgentes in the center of Mexico City taken from my brother-in-law’s helicopter. I was very fortunate to have him give me an aerial tour of the city, so I could get a true bird’s eye view. :cool:
<O:p</O:p
<O:p</O:p

Harshad Barve
12-15-2009, 10:27 PM
How I wish my brother-in-law had a copter ;):D:D,

One awesome view Gusbhai and spectacular clarity , I guess coptors are not that steady
TFS

Lorant Voros
12-16-2009, 02:32 AM
Very interesting...looks like there is not much traffic, but your car doesn't move for 2 hours. Nice view and clear for sure. Can you hook me up with a heli as well? I live in Mexico City, so I'd rather go to see the pyramids from above. :-)

TFS

Gus Cobos
12-16-2009, 05:42 AM
Hi Lorant,
In which colony of the city do you live? :):cool:

Alfred Forns
12-16-2009, 08:16 AM
Sensory overload ... would love a ride in one of those !!! Traffic seems light ... interesting !!!

Juan Carlos Vindas
12-17-2009, 10:31 AM
I also want a heli ride! Traffic don't seem so crowded in some highways but still...

Lorant Voros
12-17-2009, 01:48 PM
Hi Lorant,
In which colony of the city do you live? :):cool:

Colonia Portales.

Gus Cobos
12-17-2009, 06:08 PM
Hi Lorant,
This is in the southern part of the city, I passed by there, its a nice place...:) My family lives in the Colonia Lomas de Chapultepec. How do you like Mexico City?:cool:

Lorant Voros
12-18-2009, 07:42 AM
Hi Lorant,
This is in the southern part of the city, I passed by there, its a nice place...:) My family lives in the Colonia Lomas de Chapultepec. How do you like Mexico City?:cool:

Gus, I have mixed feelings about Mexico City. I love the people, love the food and like some places there. But I really don't like the traffic and the pollution. I prefer leaving the city as much as I can. But it is a special place and I am glad to have the experience of living there with my wife who is Mexican. :-)