PDA

View Full Version : New Topic suggestions

phillane
12-15-2009, 05:18 PM
I would really like to see some new topics here ( Photo Marketing concepts Tools and Techniques) Also Would love to hear about success, gripes and insights in regard to Nature images as stock images. I feel this is sorely lacking from this community. By and large I would like to hear from other members and staff on these insight full subjects.

ALL THE BEST

DENNY/aka Phi

phillane
12-16-2009, 12:02 PM
Wow, great to hear from you all, keep those cards and letters coming :eek:

Axel Hildebrandt
12-16-2009, 12:07 PM
You could try to ask a more specific question. ;)

phillane
12-16-2009, 02:19 PM
This is a suggestion for New topics of discussion Topic 1) Selling nature images as stock ( the good bad and ugly) Topic 2)Marketing concepts, Ideas. What works and does not work. Anything insightful thought provoking or downright thought provoking. My first post is pretty specific as is this one. As usual your thoughtful input, prose and consideration boggles me. Might I suggest one bran muffin in the morning?:D

Axel Hildebrandt
12-16-2009, 02:35 PM
Well, then I will leave it to more considerate and thoughtful people to answer your questions. You may want to check guideline #15 once in a while.

Chris Ober
12-16-2009, 04:02 PM
It takes more than just a day to start any kind of cards flowing. In the mean time, try the search box or starting topics of your own with questions you have.

Suggesting such broad topics need to be discussed and then being impatient when everyone doesn't suddenly drop what they are doing and provide you with valuable insights immediately, is a bit rude I think.

Feel free to start topics with any specific questions and ideas you may have. I'm sure those in the know will respond when time permits.

Personally, I'd prefer oatmeal in the am.

Tony Whitehead
12-16-2009, 06:01 PM
This thread may be of interest if you haven't found it
http://www.birdphotographers.net/forums/showthread.php?t=50975
If not I can only echo Chris' suggestions to share your ideas on the topics as a catalyst for discussion.

phillane
12-17-2009, 12:12 PM
Yes Chris, perhaps you are right; maybe I am being a little bit inpatient. All be it known I have found this community to quite enjoyable. With that being said I have found it to be lacking content for quite some time now and feel the suggestions I made to more than just noteworthy. These topics should have been here long before my initiation of this thread. There are a plethora of communities with scores of discourse on camera gear and micro gaps on cmos sensors. I trust BPN will develop into a true cyber community of Photographers and their concerns as opposed to just a portal of products or services. Before I forget thanks Tony for the suggested link you provided, I do appreciate it.

Phil

Dave Mills
12-17-2009, 12:36 PM
The area to air your questions would be in the photography discussion forum. Rather than an on going section a discussion can be aired on whatever photographic subject you care to bring up. Most of your questions seem to be geared toward the professional with some very well qualified individuals on the site that can add input. I suggest you try that route. There is room on the site for the questions you have posed...