12-10-2009, 05:53 AM
Dear all
This is Himalayan Hoari-bellied Squirrel
Made with D300 , 600mm, ISO 200 , F4 , 1/200, tripod
All C & C are most welcome & much appreciated
Harshad

David Fletcher
12-10-2009, 06:15 AM
Not something I get to see very often Harshadbhai. Well in point of fact a first. Thanks you for sharing.

Morkel Erasmus
12-10-2009, 07:23 AM
loving the pose and close-up here...first for me too Bhai!

Robert Amoruso
12-10-2009, 07:47 AM
Harshad,

Nice and sharp on the squirrel and I like that pine cone (?) he is chewing on. However, the head on view with the nose obstructed is just not doing it for me. Also the bright area behind the head is an attention grabber.

Moving left here might have been a strategy move if possible.

Harshad Barve
12-10-2009, 08:08 AM
Harshad,

Nice and sharp on the squirrel and I like that pine cone (?) he is chewing on. However, the head on view with the nose obstructed is just not doing it for me. Also the bright area behind the head is an attention grabber.

Moving left here might have been a good move if possible.

100% agreed with you , got this only shot after hike of 3900 feets with 600mm on shoulder ( I am not strong man though ) , Sharing this for Squirrel time only , I do appreciated your honest and sincere C & C

Michel Pilon
12-10-2009, 08:14 AM
Hello Harshad,

+1

But I like the fact that the squirrel is just doing its business, not aware of you (but with a 600mm you were far enough). Nice pov and good exposition. Considering that you took this picture with the 600mm on your shoulder, the result is very good!

How rare is he?

Thanks for sharing!

Michel Pilon
Quebec, Canada

Harshad Barve
12-10-2009, 08:26 AM
How rare is he?

Thanks for sharing!

Michel Pilon
Quebec, Canada

By number wise they doing fine , by photographywise one of the toughest Himalayan species , I do agree that I should have done better

Alfred Forns
12-10-2009, 08:43 AM
Agree with Robert Maybe a step to the left would have cleared the light bg areas, it is a good looking squirrel and good behavior !!!