PDA

View Full Version : Squirrel-A-Palooza

Danny J Brown
12-08-2009, 11:22 PM
Okay, I feel partially responsible, along with Steve K., for this squirrel a palooza and I'm afraid that we are going to get in trouble with the moderators if it doesn't stop soon. Therefore I'm done posting squirrels for a while after this last one of a fox squirrel that deserves the "long tail award." Its been fun guys!!! Now lets all start digging out those chipmunk shots.:)

Steve Canuel
12-09-2009, 12:00 AM
That tail could get him in a lot of trouble. Like the warm colors and berries.

Harshad Barve
12-09-2009, 12:22 AM
beautiful image , lovely speices and nice berries , Keep them posting Dannybhai , I have few more Squirrels to post:D:D:D
TFS

Steve Kaluski
12-09-2009, 03:37 AM
Danny, a nice, natural setting, but it's a bit too busy for me. I might be tempted to crop just below the tail loosing the dark branch and tweak the curves to give the image a bit more punch as it looks slightly 'milky', however, I do like the way you have kept the eye clear and with the simple adjustments IMHO you will have a better image. GOSH, that sounds rather BIG of me! I think you know what I mean Danny. It's a good image that jut needs a bit more processing.

Steve

Morkel Erasmus
12-09-2009, 08:31 AM
the light, colours and placement of the little guy are great! a little busy for me too, but nonetheless lovely image.

it's been fun, I'm sure the moderators will indulge us a little more...

play fair now - how will us Southerners join in with the chipmunks??? :(

Betsie Storm
12-09-2009, 01:09 PM
Ahh, Morkel, we have mongooses (mongeese??:)) and meerkats to compete with against the chipmunks- we can stay busy for a very long time....

Danny J Brown
12-09-2009, 06:19 PM
Hi All - This one was more of a Friends, Family and More image (thats why I didnt' post the techs) but I wanted you to see this one's tail. I've been told he is probably the envy of all the other squirrels in the woodlot! Thanks for comments.