PDA

View Full Version : Dandelions are Dandy !

ChasMcRae
12-02-2009, 03:29 PM
June in Jasper Ntl Park,Canada and animals were favoring the Dandelions including this Elk ,but Black Bear also.
The four blooms in the mouth made me chuckle.

Chas.
Scanned Slide

Fabs Forns
12-02-2009, 06:02 PM
Very nice catch in good soft light. A bit tight at the bottom and the tree merging with his antlers very unfortunate. Very good looking specimen, btw :)

Danny J Brown
12-02-2009, 06:22 PM
Absolutely beautiful animal, Chas. My camera would have been shaking with buck fever. Showing habitat really well here and I like the dandelions too.

Marc Mol
12-03-2009, 03:58 AM
Well captured Chas, looks like he's about to go courting with that posy. Nice comp with the head turn.

Ken Watkins
12-03-2009, 05:22 AM
A very interesting, I hope that dandelions do not have the same result on him as thay are supposed to with humans.
It would be a lot better if you could hide the fallen tree, if it is within your ethics.

Jared Gricoskie
12-03-2009, 01:31 PM
Chas,

Neat shot, dandelions are full of vitamin D, a good amount of calories, and more potassium than bananas. I like the habitat in the background. Like Fabs says a bit more room for the feet would be nice. Personally the antler merge isn't a huge deal to me with the depth of field you have.