PDA

View Full Version : Yet Anothet Tiger

Harshad Barve
11-30-2009, 07:02 AM
Dear all
Processing june 2009 image and found this , nothing special but I found this Lady very expressive
D300, 600mm, ISO 400 at F4 , cropped vertical and NR on BG
All C & C are most welcome and much appreciated
Harshad

Steve Kaluski
11-30-2009, 11:02 AM
Harshad, for me you can't beat a shot with a Tiger looking directly down the barrel of the lens, it's something you have to experience and will never forget! As the paws are obscured by the logs I might be tempted to crop in tighter to give more stiking feel and IMHO you would not lose any of the impact :-)

Steve

Morkel Erasmus
11-30-2009, 04:18 PM
stunning cat Bhai! Steve has a good point with a closer crop - I would also rotate slightly so that the ear-tips are aligned.

Danny J Brown
11-30-2009, 07:58 PM
Nice one HB - I too like the face on this one - a real sweety. Pretty green eyes as well.

Steve Canuel
12-01-2009, 02:24 AM
Love the detail in the fur of the upper legs/chest. Agree with the suggestions for a little rotation and a tighter crop.

Betsie Storm
12-01-2009, 09:34 AM
Harshad, lovely tigress, she looks deceptively cute. Agree with suggestions above. Thanks for sharing.

David Fletcher
12-06-2009, 03:37 PM
Like this Harshad. Maybe a crop off the right and some off the top may push the head nearer a much stronger position, but I'd personally leave the legs as is and not rotate. (that head tilt is typical of asking a question....why correct it to straighten the ears when the behavior dictates otherwise and the rotation is certainly going to tilt the legs and body....). Surely the behavior adds interest?