PDA

View Full Version : Re-Create Tree

Dave Phillips
11-25-2009, 07:49 PM
this has a ton of Fractalius, hue/sat changes and a gradient blended difference mode.
There may be some hidden elements/figures in there if you look real close and have an imagination

Thanks for looking in and c/c....Have a super Thanksgiving

denise ippolito
11-25-2009, 07:56 PM
Very cool and full of hidden surprises! I love these type of images. They remind me of those old Highlights magazines in the DR.'s office when you were a kid. Funny when I look at it I see all kinds of nude bodies swimming around(abstract bodies!)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU TOO!!

Cheryl Slechta
11-25-2009, 08:15 PM
Denise - that's funny - that's what I saw too but thought maybe I had better not mention it:eek: I love the
complexity of it and the gradient colors. Really nice, Dave.:)

Dave Phillips
11-25-2009, 08:18 PM
hmm, nudes is exactly what I see/saw also....thanks for comments

denise ippolito
11-25-2009, 08:26 PM
I'm humming the twilight Zone tune right now!!

Cheryl Slechta
11-25-2009, 08:31 PM
Denise - that's funny - that's what I saw too but thought maybe I had better not mention it:eek: I love the
complexity of it and the gradient colors. Really nice, Dave.:)

Nick Palmieri
11-25-2009, 09:33 PM
Real cool Dave! Hey guys when I did my radiology rotations we used to see things like that in x-rays, the attending's would say we were taking x-rays drugs again...I think Cheryl and Denise may have been doing some of those x-rays drugs...

Mark Fuge
11-26-2009, 09:16 AM
Denise, it's your image ... What was your vision when you took it ... XXX??? ;) :D

Nice application Dave. It didn't need any added Fractalius. Denise did that in camera ... to hide the nudes! ??? ;)