PDA

View Full Version : Trouble Registering?

Blake Shadle
01-02-2008, 02:58 PM
If you're having trouble getting registered, leave the "Referred By" field empty and try again.

We've been experiencing a problem with this field and are working to resolve it. In the meantime, please leave this field empty when trying to register.

Blake

Blake Shadle
01-02-2008, 03:05 PM
Quick update. We've disabled the Referral system for the time being.

Judy Becker
01-04-2008, 10:55 AM
Could you update us on what advantage there will be to paying our $20 to become members of this wonderful forum ?

Fabs Forns
01-04-2008, 11:02 AM
Could you update us on what advantage there will be to paying our $20 to become members of this wonderful forum ?

For one, the convenience of us hosting your image, versus you having to link it from elsewhere.
Second, in April, members get to keep the allowed size (750 px right now) and contributors will get to link a smaller version.

Lastly, it's a small way to show your support that will be greatly appreciated :) :)

Judy Becker
01-04-2008, 11:22 AM
I didn't use the "Referred field" when I tried to register day before yesterday and it still didn't respond to my VISA information and my account hasn't been charged so I'm assuming it didn't work. I will try again now and let you know if it works today. This is a wonderful way to improve my photo ability. I took one IPT from Artie in Dec 2003 here in S FL and learned so much from his teaching.

Judy Becker
01-04-2008, 11:28 AM
Thanks for the help. I am now a member. Continue the wonderful work and thanks for hosting this web site.