iso 400
f.5,6
1/3200
Manual setting

The situaion could be nice..but I think it isn't good or for used 2x or for pp
What you think about ?

Fabs Forns
11-15-2009, 05:33 PM
The lens/converter combination you used is good, maybe you didn't have good light although exposure look OK to me. The gray water doesn't help you either. Whites look good and you may have to rotate a few degrees clockwise.
Grazie :)

Alfred Forns
11-15-2009, 05:43 PM
Hi Giova Agree with Fabs suggestions !!

Would not hesitate to use the 2X !! Fine performer on that lens and having them bigger in frame would enhance the image !!! Did well with exposure particularly with the light, tough birds to expose !!!

.... bella immagine

Giovanni Frescura
11-16-2009, 04:49 AM
Hi Giova Agree with Fabs suggestions !!

Would not hesitate to use the 2X !! Fine performer on that lens and having them bigger in frame would enhance the image !!! Did well with exposure particularly with the light, tough birds to expose !!!

.... bella immagine

Thanks for your reply.
So you think it could be for the situation and not for a problem of the camera?
I saw raw file at 300x and I saw some pixel red and blu ...I think it could be rumor...and it could be for the high (no too much) iso ....
I not have used the option in the camera to reduce rumor at high iso because I am not sure that it is working with raw files and also because this setting reduce the speed of the shots.
I also saw the central point 8I used it) is not corrected pointed on the birds but to the left..so it could do bad the situation for the file..
What you think about ?
How could be possible avoid this rumor and red and blu pxel ?
Off course could better use correct exposition but sometimes (to avoid problem with white points) is necessary use under exposition)...
Thanks