PDA

View Full Version : Naughty Bunny

Glenda Simmons
11-13-2009, 08:32 PM
This is the same rabbit, I posted a few days, ago. In this picture, she was being naughty, eating one of my Coneflower plants in my Hummingbird Garden. I did not want to shoo her away, for fear of loosing her trust, so I just put some chicken wire around the base of the plant, and that seemed to do the trick. There's a bit more of Bunny's story, posted in the family, friends, pet's forum.

This was taken with a Canon Rebel XTi, 100-400 lens, at 260mm. aperture priority 5.6. 1/250. ISO 400, natural light. I seldom used a flash, assuming it would send her bolting.

Harshad Barve
11-13-2009, 09:13 PM
beautiful pose , lovely raised ears here
techs looks spot on
TFS

David Fletcher
11-14-2009, 08:10 AM
Lovely and cute Glenda although many might see it as a pest. Some PS work showing T/L. nothing major, just a heads up which with a bit of TLC will fix real easy. With that in mind, an easy option my be to crop the left if there is too much clutter for taste and do a tighter portrait crop. :):) Thanks for sharing.

Fabs Forns
11-14-2009, 08:32 AM
Sweet girl :)
Agree on making this a vertical portrait and wish you had the entire flower on top.

Danny J Brown
11-14-2009, 10:46 AM
Hi Glenda: What a sweet image of your long-eared friend. My wife's mom loves cottontails so I'll send this on to her.

Judy Lynn Malloch
11-14-2009, 02:22 PM
A really cute capture Glenna and beautiful detail and eye contact. I agree a vertical crop could be nice too. Many thanks for sharing .