PDA

View Full Version : Blue Angel-Tit

Rosl Roessner
02-14-2008, 01:26 PM
While testing my new lens :D:):D I captured the blue tit ready for take off.
It is not a great picture, but nice enough for a quick smile...?

Arthur Morris
02-14-2008, 03:44 PM
I am here to disagree with the "It is not a great picture comment." Sorry. I really like everything about this one except for the chopped up stalks... The raised wings and foot are wonderful, I like the high key EXP, and the sharpness is great. The lady is gonna be dangerous with her new toy...

later and love and a quick smile, artie

Axel Hildebrandt
02-14-2008, 04:29 PM
I'm with Artie, I like really like this image, particularly the the wing position and I don't mind the stalks.

Jim Poor
02-14-2008, 04:35 PM
I like the blurred wings and the sharp face. Very alive.

I didn't really notice the stalks / wood splinters or whatever until they were mentioned. Maybe a touch from the bottom to get rid of them a little, but I think I like it as is.

Fabs Forns
02-14-2008, 04:41 PM
I like it too, Rosl, maybe sharpening the face a bit more will help :)

Bob Reimer
02-16-2008, 11:53 PM
Lovely image! If you cropped just below the feet leaving about as much room below the feet as is above the wing, it would remove most of the disturbing shreds. What do you think of this crop? 4:3 moving brining the eye's pretty close to the 1/3 line. I think there is still enough room for the tail but may be a bit tight. Hard to tell how far down is tail and what might be an out of focus piece of the branch as I'm not familiar with this species.

Gus Cobos
04-02-2008, 06:05 PM
Lovely picture Rosl,
Love the blured wing action