PDA

View Full Version : Doma In Areco II

Ramon M. Casares
11-09-2009, 01:56 PM
Hi everybody, as last year, this year I went to Areco, Buenos Aires, Argentina, to enjoy the Tradition Festival, an event where one can see a lot of our Gauchos activities such as Doma, Pilada, Sortija, etc...
In this case, and same as lat year, I wanted to get different images from what all of the others photographers usually do so a lower ISO and a very low shutter speed helped me create the images I had in mind... hope you like it. More to come. Enjoy!

1/8Seg.
F10
ISO 50
300mm f4
MarkII
Hand Held

Gus Cobos
11-09-2009, 02:00 PM
Excellent capture Ramon, I like this very much, the feel is over the top...all I can asy is WOW...:):cool:

Fabs Forns
11-09-2009, 04:50 PM
Great use of shutter speed to convey an artistic interpretation movement. I find this more attractive than a frozen image.
Thanks for sharing, you were missed :)

Ramon M. Casares
11-09-2009, 04:59 PM
Thnaks Fabs, I am with a lot of work these days and I have very little time not only to post but to even go out to photograph...
I too like better these type of images, to me the mix of the known element (horse and rider) plus the unkown abstract elements (lines, etc) push the viewer to look into the image with more atention, the impact and aesthetics are in these images way better than the classic photographs IMO of course :)

Harshad Barve
11-09-2009, 07:36 PM
excellent image Ramon , lovely effect
TFS

Juan Carlos Vindas
11-13-2009, 09:43 AM
Qué fotón!

Muy buena técnica y el resultado está barbaro. Además del toque añejado, muy buena de verdad, saludos.

Ojalá y podamos conocernos cuando estés por acá.

JC