PDA

View Full Version : Snow Goose

Nicolas Frève
11-08-2009, 07:58 PM
From Victoriaville, Québec, Canada

http://www.pbase.com/nicolasfreve/image/119190003.jpg

<table align="center" border="1" cellpadding="1" width="450"><tbody><tr><td class="lid" nowrap="nowrap">Date/Time</td><td class="lid">08-Nov-2009 13:12:09</td></tr> <tr><td class="lid" nowrap="nowrap">Model</td><td class="lid">NIKON D3</td></tr> <tr><td class="lid" nowrap="nowrap">Flash Used</td><td class="lid">No</td></tr> <tr><td class="lid" nowrap="nowrap">Focal Length</td><td class="lid">850 mm (500mm VR & TC-17E)
</td></tr> <tr><td class="lid" nowrap="nowrap">Exposure Time</td><td class="lid">1/1250 sec</td></tr> <tr><td class="lid" nowrap="nowrap">Aperture</td><td class="lid">f/10</td></tr> <tr><td class="lid" nowrap="nowrap">ISO Equivalent</td><td class="lid">400</td></tr> <tr><td class="lid" nowrap="nowrap">White Balance</td><td class="lid">Manual, 5560K
</td></tr> <tr><td class="lid" nowrap="nowrap">Exposure Program</td><td class="lid">Manual
</td></tr></tbody></table>
Thanks for looking.:)

Danny J Brown
11-08-2009, 08:30 PM
Hi Nicolas: This is a fine looking image and you have handled the exposure and composition well as far as I'm concerned. The whites and blacks look great and I can see detail at your focus points, which by the way work well for me in that you've isolated the head, shoulders and tail and everything else is in blurry motion. Also, the goose is looking toward you which is always nice. To top it off, a beautiful sky background and no annoying shadows. Nice job!

Daniel Cadieux
11-08-2009, 09:04 PM
I'm with Danny on this one. Very nice. Only thing is that I wish we could see the tips of all the far wing's black primaries (in other words, the wing in a higher position)...

You've been having quite a field day with these Snow Geese!!

Harshad Barve
11-08-2009, 10:36 PM
Beautiful image , lovely exposure here
TFS

Kiran Poonacha
11-09-2009, 05:36 AM
loved the pose, eye contact and details here.. congrats..

Danny Laredo
11-10-2009, 11:02 AM
Nicolas, I like this image. The white on blue BG always works for me.
Love the flight pose you got here.