PDA

View Full Version : the reflex of the leaf into a mountain pool

Valerio Tarone
11-08-2009, 09:52 AM
i was just watching the images of the summer..just to see something not too bad.

NIKON D70 Sgima 70 macro 5,6 1/125 spot aperture pr. w/b

Does the leaf seems gold? it's only the sunlight quite in front. The leaf wasfloating in the water.

Comments ....& critics!

Dan Brown
11-08-2009, 07:58 PM
Valerio, I like the comp and the rim light around the leaf shadow, but I want something sharp somewhere? I can't decide if I like this or not. Abstract! I guess that if it were hanging on the wall, I would enjoy looking at it!

Dave Leroy
11-08-2009, 10:19 PM
On my monitor there appears to be a bit of colour around the left edge of leaf. I like the idea and feel that cropping off the stem to remove the bits protruding from the side of stem would be better. Dave

Julie Kenward
11-09-2009, 08:56 AM
Neat idea, Valerio, I just wish there was more room around the LLC of the frame. The leaf feels too tight down at the bottom and there is more than enough space in the opposite corner. I would have photographed it more towards the ROT's position in the LLC and removed part of the top area of the frame.

Valerio Tarone
11-09-2009, 12:39 PM
Thanks Dave Dan and Julie. I suppose You suggest to crop the upper part because is OOF. I agree. Itv was last July, I remember I was in an uncomfotable position with my tripod and camera over the pool.