PDA

View Full Version : Another Frosty Shot

Mike Moats
11-08-2009, 08:19 AM
Here's a vertical of the frost session from friday.

Fuji S5, Tamron 60mm, Feisol Tripod, Acratech Head, Natural Lighting, ISO100, f/38, at 1/sec

Mike Fuhr
11-08-2009, 10:27 AM
Very nice composition -- I like the choice of vertical. The 2 overlapping subjects is nice also. What is the white circle about 1/3rd from top in the "elbow" of the large leaf??

Mike Moats
11-08-2009, 04:46 PM
Hey Mike, I never noticed that white spot until I posted it. I was to lazy to go back and fix it and repost, and I was curious to see how long it would take for someone to mention it, and you found it right away. You can't get anything past people on BPN. Well done, and I will fix this before it goes to print. I will have to pull the file out and blow it up to see what it is, I'm assuming just a blob of frost. Thanks

Dave Leroy
11-08-2009, 10:23 PM
I also like the vertical and the diagonal lines of the leaves. Nice and sharp as well. Can definitely feel the fall in the air. Dave

Ramesh Adkoli
11-09-2009, 01:45 AM
Nice image, mike. The diagonal lineup of leaves make it a stronger image than the earlier post, IMO. TFS.

regards,
ramesh

Julie Kenward
11-09-2009, 08:58 AM
Another neat image, Mike...I'm just a little unsure of the brighter leaf in the LRC. I like it...and then I find it distracting...and then I like it again. Maybe toning it down just a bit would keep my eye more in the center of the frame?

Anita Bower
11-12-2009, 06:19 PM
I like how the central leaves are framed. I agree with Jules about the leaf in lrc.