PDA

View Full Version : First Good Frost

Mike Moats
11-07-2009, 05:25 AM
Well we finally had a good frost here and the leaves were at a perfect stage for group shots.

Fuji S5, Tamron 60mm, Feisol Tripod, Acratech Ballhead, f/32 at 1/sec. ISO 100

Charles Wesley
11-07-2009, 05:34 AM
Mike,

Great crisp capture. You've got to love the color and contrast. I can feel a certain chill in the air from this one.

Thanks for sharing.....

Mike Fuhr
11-07-2009, 07:59 PM
You're getting me excited about winter. Only problem is we are at least a month or two behind you up north. I really like the natural looking composition. Also this looks very sharp. Nice.

Julie Kenward
11-07-2009, 09:02 PM
Frost? It almost hit 80 here today! In Missouri! In November! I almost put on sunscreen. :D:D:D

Lovely image, Mike. Great detail without being too busy and even with all that is going on the focal point of the two large leaves pulls your eye right in.

Christopher Miller
11-07-2009, 10:47 PM
Very nice image, Mike. Great details with the frost and leaves. Composition looks good though I wonder how it would look with the two main leaves off-centered more. Just a thought!

PS. Eighty degrees, Jules?!! :eek: This morning it was below 32 up here in Mass.!

Anita Bower
11-12-2009, 06:13 PM
I like the frost on the leaves, and the one leaf with more frost. Beautiful composition, sharpness, light.