PDA

View Full Version : Share Your Holiday Greeting Card with Us

denise ippolito
11-05-2009, 10:52 AM
OOTB (Out of the Box) is having a Theme Week Contest Nov. 15th-22nd. Members and Forum Participants are encouraged to create a Holiday card -Can be one that was used in previous years but we would like to see something new. Share with us your special Holiday Card...

NOV. 15th-22nd- DESIGN YOUR OWN HOLIDAY CARD- Here is your chance to get some feedback on your own card design. Send them to friends and family- Let's hear the sentiment too. We have just gotten the okay by the owners to allow family, friends and pet images to the Holiday cards that we design-so if you would like to include your loved ones you may!!!:)

So whatever Holiday you celebrate -Give it a try

Fabs Forns
11-05-2009, 12:04 PM
Fantastic idea, Denise, I'll start working on mine :)

Rosemary Smith
11-28-2009, 07:30 PM
I'm new.. please tell me what OOTB is? Is there a part of this site for out of the box??

denise ippolito
11-28-2009, 08:25 PM
Rosemary, Welcome to BPN. OOTB-(Out of the Box)is one of the forums listed in Out of the Box Thinking. Below is the Heading on the main page- if you go down past the Eager To Learn Forums you will see it.

Out Of The Box, In Camera Techniques and Post Processing Techniques (http://www.birdphotographers.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
Not every image conforms to the so called "rules" of photography. This forum is dedicated to breaking out of the box of conformity. Post Avian, Wildlife, Macro/Flora and Landscapes images that will expose us to new ideas. This forum is for OOTB images modified or created using post processing techniques and / or images created entirely in camera.