PDA

View Full Version : Feeding Croc 2

Paul Lagasi
11-03-2009, 08:08 AM
After seeing Juan's thread from the other day...I dug into my photos from Costa Rica. This scene made everyone in the boat think about what some people will do to make a living. I touched the tail of this croc...he's over 17 feet long. Wouldn't even dream of getting out of the boat to do this.
Think about it! He's standing in the middle of the river on a little rock bar. With at least 10 crocs in the water, then this king of the river swims up and just opens his mouth to be fed.
He earned all the tips he got that day from tourists.

Harshad Barve
11-03-2009, 08:43 AM
this is ridiculously close :D:D ,
he seems to be very brave man to enter teritory of 10 crocs
TFS

Juan Carlos Vindas
11-03-2009, 08:53 AM
Oh yes!

Look at this other buddy! he really likes his job. Glad that you could upload this one.

Alfred Forns
11-03-2009, 12:27 PM
I'm seeing it but can't believe it !!! I thought crocs were more aggressive, locally our alligators are tame and easy to work with !!!

Gus Cobos
11-03-2009, 06:03 PM
Forget about earning all of the tips in the world...:eek::eek: all it takes is one slip and well...the rest is history...:D What does not happen in one thousand years, happens in one second...:):cool:

Juan Carlos Vindas
11-03-2009, 09:20 PM
One of these days I'm going to upload an image of my dear friend Juan, another ''brave'' boat captain and croc feeder that can tell a different story about what crocs can do in real life..., he was lucky, but there is no other thing he can do to bring bread to his family's table.

Good luck out there Juan!