PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Exposures/Layers & Masks

Nathan Lovas
02-13-2008, 12:58 PM
I am looking for information on blending multiple exposures in PS...specifically using layers and masks. Does anyone have any recommendations for books, or articles? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Thanks...Nate :p

Fabs Forns
02-13-2008, 03:57 PM
For masking, i can recommend Robert O'Toole's CD available from Birds as Art.
As for blending, I have posted a small tutorial at the top, saving the whites, you'll find a quick and easy way to blend exposures. Start from there.

Jim Poor
02-13-2008, 04:06 PM
Having only had it a couple days now, I can definitely second the recommendation for Robert's APTATS-1 CD. It really made my world an easier place in a lot of cases really quickly.

Robert O'Toole
02-14-2008, 10:33 PM
I am looking for information on blending multiple exposures in PS...specifically using layers and masks. Does anyone have any recommendations for books, or articles? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Thanks...Nate :p

My APTATS CD features quick masking but not specifically how to blend with masks. I need to get working on finishing APTATS 2 my second advanced photoshop techniques CD. I will feature quite a bit on this topic with a couple of techniques. Sorry I dont have anything specific on it right now to help.

Thanks Fabs and Jim for the mention!

Robert

john crookes
02-14-2008, 11:41 PM
Which version of photoshop are you running as there are different obtions for each with the cs3 being the easiest to do