PDA

View Full Version : Theme: Fall Abstract

denise ippolito
10-26-2009, 04:38 PM
I took this yesterday at Child's State Park. I was messing around w/ blur shots and this is one of them. I added some color saturation (via gradient tool and layer-Thanks Dave!):)
The bottom part is leaves. At the top is a rock-the rest is water.

Harshad Barve
10-26-2009, 10:59 PM
very well done here Denise , lovely effect
TFS

denise ippolito
10-27-2009, 06:46 AM
Thankyou Harshad. I appreciate the feedback.

Roman Kurywczak
10-27-2009, 08:24 AM
Hey Denise,
Looks familiar! I'm more partial to the darker/moodier ones. I find the brightest spots at top a bit distracting.....if you remember, I had my camera on a serious angle to try and avoid them....although I still got a few. You can rotate this CW and then crop to romove the ULC.....but these are abstracts and what appeals to me may not be everyones cup of tea!
What I do find amazing is that you can soooooo easily see these things and most men, myself included, just don't see it!
PS You'll get a whack at mine in 2 minutes.

denise ippolito
10-27-2009, 09:01 AM
Roman, It is very subjective as you say and I am actually drawn to the ULC most as it reminds me of crystals. BUT I have never really gone w/ the flow!!:eek:(Bad pun -huh!!):):D I took off a bit up top and left-Any better? I would like to keep the crystal look but am open to suggestions.:)

Dave Phillips
10-27-2009, 10:47 PM
mixed feeling on crop, but this one shows so much power/force and a counter force.
Nice capture

denise ippolito
10-27-2009, 11:48 PM
Dave, Any suggestions on the crop?