F Number = F8
Exposure Program = Manual
ISO Speed Ratings = 400
Metering Mode = Spot
Flash = Flash did not fire, compulsory flash mode
Focal Length = 44mm
Color Space = sRGB
Exposure Mode = Manual exposure

We have been getting quite a bit of snow this Winter. After one of the big storms, I was hoping for some Sun as the snow was sticking to the trees. Sure enough we got some the next morning. I zoomed out to an area I know would have some nice images to be captured. This is one of them.

Robert Amoruso
02-13-2008, 01:09 PM
This is very cool (pun intended) Jody. I like the placement of the trees and the diagonal the middle tree's limbs make to the left. Light on the scene is just right to me saying its crisp and cold but not overly contrasty. Well done.

Dean Ingwersen
02-13-2008, 05:26 PM
Another gorgeous image from you Jody. Love the feel from this one, and the exposure control is great. Top work.

Gayle Clement
02-13-2008, 09:38 PM
The light is terrific in this one. I love the golden glow on the trees in the foreground and the nice separation of all of those snowy branches.

Ed Cordes
02-13-2008, 09:58 PM
I can feel the cold from here. I also like the diagonal lines and the sharp contrast that screams winter. I might have considered cloning out the center branch at the lower edge of the frame to give more smooth snow at the tree's base.

Alfred Forns
02-14-2008, 10:23 PM
I'm impressed Jody Had not seen your landscapes This is a beauty Feel to the Max !!! Big Congrats !!!

Bret Edge
02-15-2008, 05:34 PM
This is gorgeous. The warm brown tree trunks provide a nice graphic element to contrast against the snow.