PDA

View Full Version : Hidden fruit 2

Grahame Hamblin
10-26-2009, 01:10 AM
Good specimen hard to find but i think overall a little better
D300 100mm macro f22 iso 200 a straight post except for black adjust.

Julie Kenward
10-26-2009, 07:22 AM
I agree, Grahame...this is a big improvement over the first one. You've got a much better exposure and f22 really helped you catch all the details.

One other thought I had was on the placement in the frame. If you had tilted the camera just a bit the stem would have been on an angle - that might have been nice as well, drawing the eye across the frame and down to the fruit.

Jackie Schuknecht
10-26-2009, 07:00 PM
Hi Grahame, this is a really interesting subject. It looks a little dark to me. Hope you post some more and maybe try some different angles as Julie mentioned.

Anita Bower
10-27-2009, 05:58 AM
This is an improvement over the first photo. There is room around the subject. I like how the pod tilts a bit. You might play aroung with curves, brightness, etc to make this image pop a bit more.

Dave Leroy
10-27-2009, 06:24 PM
My preference is for this over the first post. I also like the idea of doing a bit more work in post processing on this one. I wonder if any sharpening was applied. It kind of looks flat on my monitor. Good subject to photgraph. Dave

Ed Vatza
10-28-2009, 09:06 AM
Hi Grahame. I do like this image. The subject is very interesting and holds my attention well. I like the angle of the subject but agree with Jules that had you rotated the camera so the stem entered and exited on an angle as well, the image would have been stronger. Good work.

Grahame Hamblin
10-29-2009, 02:22 AM
Thank you all for the suggestions i will spend a bit of time on it when i get my new computer I blew this on with a power surge It only just works Any help is welcome.