PDA

View Full Version : Atlantis readies on pad

Mark Fuge
10-25-2009, 11:11 AM
Image was shot last week at Kennedy Space Center of the Atlantis standing on its Launch pad ready for next voyage to the space station.

Modifications included; Emboss, Glowing Edges, Half Tone Pattern and Colored Spot Light.

Enjoy!

denise ippolito
10-25-2009, 03:05 PM
I like the sketched look against the golden sky-might punch up the colors in the sky a bit. Nicely done.

Patti Edens
10-25-2009, 07:26 PM
That is a beautiful rendition of what must have been a very exciting experience. I love the golden tones.

Harshad Barve
10-25-2009, 11:40 PM
lovely feel of sketch here
TFS

Mark Fuge
10-26-2009, 07:07 AM
Thanks all for viewing and comments. Appreciate it.

Paul Lagasi
10-26-2009, 09:20 PM
Mark very nice sketch effect...this is something I've always wanted to photograph but was never there at the right time...

Mark Fuge
10-27-2009, 07:35 AM
Mark very nice sketch effect...this is something I've always wanted to photograph but was never there at the right time...

Thanks for viewing and comment, Paul.

There are only a few launches left, as the shuttle will retire in September of next year. Going to NASA website you can find a list of pending launches and approximate dates, in case you are joining the snowbirds before the last flight. Of course there will be a new launch vehicle after the shuttle, but it will be a different one and probably not as photogenic! ;)

Hope you get to see it, it is an awesome site.