PDA

View Full Version : Pink Dahlia

Mirenchu Fernandez
10-23-2009, 09:01 PM
Thanks in advance for your comments and suggestions.
Nikon D90; Shutter Speed 1.0 sec; Aperture Priority; f/11; ISO 160; 60 mm

Gus Cobos
10-23-2009, 09:35 PM
Hi Lady Mirenchu,
I like the image and capture. Your flower has compositional balance, I like the soft pastel colors and dreamy look...I took the liberty of making a few adjustments to your lady. I adjusted the saturation and contrast, adjusted the mid-tone and set the black point. I cropped from the bottom and cloned out the empty black spot on the upper left corner of the frame and filed it with texture from the surrounding petal. also selective sharpened the contours of the petals to give it more depth...see if you like it...:cool:

Dave Phillips
10-23-2009, 09:52 PM
IMO, original is far superior to the repost as it is soft/delicate,
not harsh, oversharp and oversaturated.....might only make it a bit more high key!

IMHO of course

Alfred Forns
10-23-2009, 11:32 PM
Which version I prefer? .... depends on the mood I'm after !! All depends on interpretation !!! Great thread !!!

Jackie Schuknecht
10-24-2009, 02:06 PM
Hi Mirenchu, I think I like the OP. Might be my monitor but seems to be a bit blue? Like the mood you are getting in your flower images.

Mirenchu Fernandez
10-24-2009, 06:23 PM
Thank you very much for all your suggestions. I'm really learning with all of your help...!!! Thanks again!

Harold Davis
10-24-2009, 07:14 PM
agree with al, but i prefer the original too. more depth and softer more muted colors. agree on cloning out the top left corner.